Connecting to both your PC and audio system, the Philips Streamium network music player NP1100 gives you wireless access to your PC music library and thousands of internet radio stations around the world. It comes with a 30-day free trial of Rhapsody, so you can enjoy full-length songs on the network music player for free. The Philips Streamium network music player opens up a whole new world of exciting music possibilities!

Navigate through your entire music collection with ease. The large, 4" LCD displays big icons and zoomed-in text. Zip through thousands of songs with the handy remote control, or go one at a time smoothly in seconds. Sit back in comfort with the remote control in hand.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Great Solution To Stream To Your Existing HiFi

VMxq7n0CuHqRqBRaOWVfRA==

By T. M. Vanbree-storm

First of all the NP1100 caught my eye because of the attractive price and what it promised to do.

It did not take me a lot of effort to unpack the materials and connect it to my HiFi. I connected it via the digital output (great) and started up the device. I followed the menu and after following a few simple steps and entering my network settings I was up and running. I did not time it, but it must have been less than 2 minutes.

I already have Windows Mediaplayer 11 on my PC so did not need to install any software and the device could see my PC content immediately. Streaming was easy as well as navigating my music. I even can do it sitting more than 10feet away from my set due to the large fonts on the display (actually looks bigger than 3")

The next best thing for me was Internet Radio, I am Dutch and living outside of the Netherlands and now I can finally listen again to my favorite radio stations from home. After searching for them I immediately stored them in my favorite folder and now every time I startup the device they are waiting for me there to stream.

As a bonus I also have the 30 day Rhapsody trial and I must say that this is really interesting. I did not know about it, but using it now for a couple of days, I am really getting used to switching channels to reflect the mood I am in, check out what is the latest and greatest on the charts. Their is a fair chance that I will be hooked to this and go for a real subscription once the trial is over.

All in all a great solution for a very good price.

Pick up yours today.
Philips NP1100/37 Streamium Network Music Player with 3.0" B&W Display

1 comment:

  1. бесплатный самый лучший антивирус http://freeprogramy.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete